Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blown up slippers

For Christmas Britt bought me microwaveable slippers. I've been using them and they feel great! You just pop them in the microwave and they keep your feet really warm. Well, yesterday was really cold in our house and I decided to get them out to warm up while watching tv on the couch. I put them in for 3 min...and that was too long! I heard popping (still not sure what was in there) opened the microwave, took out my slippers and they were smoking. It made our house stink so bad! Luckily the smoke detectors didn't go off! I took them outside to air out and Britt said she could smell them when she came home last night -- outside! So...I blew up my slippers. :(

1 comments:

Britti said...

If I find them again - I'll get you another pair....