Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

On top of the World!

Today was THE DAY. I woke up with my alarm (not pressing snooze 3 times). Got ready for work and didn't feel like I needed a cappuccino so made it to work decently on time. Finished my 3rd quarter projects. Wasn't the last parent to pick up their kid at daycare. Hailey listened to me-we played outside, took a bath and ate dinner with no problem. :) Fixed dinner (Tacos-Nich's new fav). Folded the clothes. Put Hailey to bed, without a fit. Was greeted with flowers when Nich came home!

Ever have those days, when things just go right and you feel like you've got a handle on things?! They don't come often, but man does it feel good! :) We just got back yesterday from vacation, that's probably a huge part of it! Pictures to come...(I'm not THAT on top of it!)

1 comments:

Britt said...

WOW!!!! How exciting!!!!