Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet girl

I promise to post pictures soon, but have to tell everyone we had the BEST morning! Hailey was up at 6am and I was kinda awake, but didn't want to get up. Nich got her and she laid in bed with us for 1 hour watching TV (JoJo's Circus & Higglytown Heros-two of her favorites!). She and I shared a pillow and every so often she gave me a "super hug." She wraps her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her a bit to give me a great hug. She is SOOOO sweet. I felt so loved. :) We just cuddled and loved on each other all morning. She kept looking over at me to make sure I was still there and gave me an "I love you mom" look. It was the best 6am ever! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comments:

The Paulk's said...

At least she made getting up so early worth it! Hope you're doing well, see you Sunday :)!